Division of Preventive Medicine
- Ivonne-Marie Berges, PhD
- Patricia Dischinger, PhD
- Samer El-Kamary, MB, ChB, MPH
- Nancy Ellish, DrPH, MSPH
- Mohamed Hashem, MBBCh
- Laura Hungerford, DVM, MPH, PhD
- Wendy Lane, MD, MPH
- David Mann, MD, PhD
- Judy Rubin, MD, MPH
- Gordon Smith, MBBCh, MPH
- Eileen Steinberger, MD, MS
- Diane Marie M. St. George, PhD
- Rose Rizza
The Division of Preventive Medicine focuses on prevention of disease and promotion of well-being of children and adults, in Maryland, the United States, and around the world.
Our faculty is involved in:
- Training physicians in preventive medicine and public health.
- Teaching epidemiology and prevention to MPH, medical and graduate students.
- Conducting research on risk factors and prevention of acute and chronic diseases and injury at home, in the workplace, and in the community.