The Veterinary Resources business and administrative offices are located on the ground floor of MSTF, Rm. G-100, at 10 South Pine Street.
We are staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
During normal business hours, a veterinarian may be contacted at (410) 706-3540.
For after-hours emergencies, the veterinarian can be contacted by pager as follows:
- Dial 410-748-4569 on a touch-tone phone.
- Wait for three beeps after the phone picks up.
- Enter the telephone number the veterinarian should use to call you. (In case of a dialing error, press the * key three times and begin again.)
- When you have entered the telephone number, press the # key to transmit your message.
- Wait for a fast busy signal then hang up. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.