Donations to the Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine Fund
To make a gift, please call 1-(877) FUND-SOM or donate online.
Instructions for online donations:
- Find the options under the “Please direct my donation to the following area within the School of Medicine” section
- Select the Department, Program, Research Center or Institute option
- Find the “Specify area to support” box and select the Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine
- Select the kind of donation you would like to make—either a one-time gift payment or a recurring credit card payment (allows monthly, quarterly and annual options)
- Enter the amount and payment frequency
- Complete the remaining information before submitting your donation
If you are interested in learning more about the following donations, please contact Sheila Young, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 706-0106.
- Donating to a specific Working Group of the Center (Cardiovascular, Hematopoietic and Cancer, Intestinal, Neural, or Skeletal)
Note: users will be able to click a link to a pop-up window with the desired working group section.
- Making payments via payroll deduction if you are an employee of the University of Maryland.