Promoting Your Event on Digital Signage
You may now display information about upcoming events on the University of Maryland School of Medicine’s digital signage system. The system includes six screens in the following locations.
- Bressler Research Building (655 W. Baltimore)
- HSF I (685 W. Baltimore St.)
-Penn Street Entrance near the Admissions Office
- HSF II
-Entrance (Penn & Lombard)
- **Howard Hall
-Near the student lockers between Howard Hall and HSF I.
- **Allied Health Building (Penn St.)
To Request a Sign Placement
For the signs in Bressler, HSF I, and HSF II, you may do one of the following:
- Right click to download one of the following PowerPoint templates to your computer, enter the required information and email the Powerpoint slide to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a pre-produced event flyer in PDF form to: email@example.com
- Complete this online form.
- If your event sign is produced by the Office of Public Affairs Photography Group (Tom Jemski), you may request that the sign also be placed on digital signage.
**For the Howard Hall (students) sign, submit your request to Gerry Wentz.
**For the Allied Health sign, submit your request to Jeff Hawk.
Guidlines for Use
To be considered for placement on digital signage, your event must:
- Be of interest to and open to the broad School of Medicine or university community.
- Be of interest to and open to the people who work in or visit a building with digital signage.
- Be of interest to and open to more than a select group of people who could be more easily notified through email.
Minimum Event Information Required
*Event Contact: Name, phone number & email
*For verification or questions
Approved events will be posted for 10 business days prior to the event.
Online Calendar System
If you have an upcoming event, you are alao encouraged to post the event on the School of Medicine's online calendar system, which displays upcoming events on the School of Medicine Website. In addition, your event will be listed on digital signage the day of the event.
You may add an event to the calendar by contacting your department administrator, or by entering the event information on this online form.
Questions about digital signage?
Questions about the online calendar system?