Residency: Research Opportunities
- Our Current Residents
- Program Overview
- Research Opportunities
- Requirements for Promotion
- Clinical Training
- Educational Goals & Competencies
- Annual In-Training Examination
- Board Preparation
- Administrative Information
- Application Process
- Interview Information
- International Graduates & Osteopathic Students
Research opportunities under the direction of selected faculty are available throughout the four-year program or during a dedicated six-month research block.
The Department of Radiation Oncology is in the top 10 of state-funded schools for research grants. Each resident is required to complete a research project during his/her residency training. All of our residents have presented their work at national meetings of professional societies.