Division of Clinical Programs
- The Department of Radiation Oncology is a cornerstone of the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center (UMGCC), providing the most advanced radiation therapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Our radiation oncology experts work as part of a multidisciplinary team, along with medical, surgical and other oncology specialists, to deliver a customized treatment plan for each individual patient. This coordinated team approach to cancer care gives our patients access to the widest possible range of treatment options and the best chance for a successful outcome.
- The department of Radiation Oncology has community programs at various locations throughout Maryland, including Central Maryland Radiation Oncology (CMRO), in Columbia, MD and the Tate Cancer Center at Baltimore Washington Medical Center (BWMC). Each site is staffed with University of Maryland School of Medicine faculty.
- This affiliation opens the door to leading-edge treatment modalities, cutting edge clinical trials, and expert consultation with the University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center physicians.
- For more information about our clinical program, please visit our University of Maryland Medical Center site.
- For more information about our clinical research, including clinical trials, click here.
- Regine, William F. MD, Professor and Chair
- Suntharalingam, Mohan, MD, Professor and Vice Chair
- Amin, Pradip P., M.D., Associate Professor
- Cheston, Sally B., MD, Assistant Professor, CMRO
- Chuong, Michael D., MD, Assistant Professor
- Citron, Wendy K., MD, Assistant Professor, BWMC
- Cohen, Randi, M.D., M.S., Assistant Professor, BWMC
- Feigenberg, Steven J., MD, Professor
- Kwok, Young MD, Associate Professor
- Mehta, Minesh P., M.B.Ch.B., F.A.S.T.R.O
- Mishra, Mark V., M.D., Assistant Professor
- Nichols, Elizabeth M., M.D., Assistant Professor
- Sharma, Navesh K., DO, PhD, Assistant Professor
- Vujaskovic, Zeljko, MD, PhD, Professor, Director of the Division of Translational Radiation Sciences
Part Time Faculty
- Frassica, Deborah A., M.D., Clinical Associate Professor - CMRO
- Herman, Joseph M. , MD, Clinical Assistant Professor - CMRO
- Oh, Min C., M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor - BWMC
- Song, Danny Y., MD, Clinical Associate Professor - CMRO