The Professionalism Project - HELPERS - PRO
The Feedback Loop
- You may use this site anonymously or identified. If you wish a response to your post, however, please give us your email address. Thank you.
- Write your comments about any course, clerkship, or instructor.
- Your comments are anonymous unless you type your name after them.
- Comments are sent to the appropriate course or clerkship director, the
associate dean for medical education and the Director of the Professionalism Project HELPERS-PRO.
They may share them with individual faculty.
- Both constructive criticism and praise are welcome.
What would you like to make a comment about?