We are working in partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System to expand our program into the community. This will allow patients throughout the state to receive OTO-HNS care by physicians affiliated with University of Maryland, regardless of their location. We have also developed specialized programs and centers of excellence in our field. These programs incorporate skilled providers in multiple disciplines in order to enhance the patient care experience, facilitate dissemination of knowledge and advance our understanding of specific disease processes.
Current Programs Include:
- Laryngology and Professional Voice
- Otology, Neurotology & Skull Base Surgery
- Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- General Otorhinolaryngology
- Head and Neck
- Maryland Hearing and Balance Center
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Speech Language Pathology
In addition, we work in partnership with private practitioners within the community to facilitate referrals and provide seamless patient care.