Forms & Processes
REGISTRATION FORMS AND PROCESSES
Add/Drop Forms and Instructions
- Course Drop/Add Form Instructions This document will help you to fill out the Add/Drop form correctly. Please read this form before submitting an add/drop form to a departmental coordinator.
- Add/Drop Process Use this document to help guide you in creating your fourth year schedule.
- Course Add/Drop Form
This document is OSA's official add/drop form. You must complete this form when making any schedule changes in your fourth year.
- Departmental Contacts for Seniors
This document contains the contact information for all departmental coordinators.
Off Campus Elective Forms and Instructions
- Off-Campus Elective Form Instructions
This instruction guide will help you to fill out the Off-Campus Elective form correctly. Please read this form before submitting an off-campus form to a departmental coordinator.
- Senior Electives Travel Information
This link contains valuable information about off-campus electives.
- Off-Campus Elective Form
The above link contains the Off-Campus Elective form. You must complete this form, in addition to the course add/drop form above, when you want to add an off-campus elective to your fourth year schedule.
If you are interested in an international elective, please click here.
Leave of Absence Forms
Office of Student Affairs Student Service Requests
- Student Service Request Form
This form is used to submit a request for the following items to be completed by the Office of Student Affairs:
- Deferment Forms
- Good Guy Letter for Elective (includes Malpractice, OSHA, HIPAA Certification)
- Elective Forms
- Hospital ID Badge
- Jury Duty Letter
- Letter of Good Academic Standing (for insurance and scholarship purposes)
- Military Reimbursement
- Process USMLE Application
Please note: If your request requires supporting ORIGINAL documents, those documents must be brought to the Office of Student Affairs before the form can be processed. If your request does not require original documents, please upload all files that correspond with this request.
- FERPA Authorization
The FERPA Authorization allows the School of Medicine to include information about you for various events, programs, and publications hosted by the school during your time in medical school.