MCTSA - Training & Presentations
National Study Center for Trauma & EMS (NSC)
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Crash Injury Research and Engineering Network (CIREN)
- Crash Outcome Data Evaluation System (CODES)
- Maryland Center for Traffic Safety Analysis (MCTSA)
- Motorcycle Research
- Occupational Injury Research
MCTSA ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
None at this time.
February 28, 2013
This presentation shared a new data resource prepared by the National Study Center for Trauma and EMS, Maryland’s Crash Calendar.
- Familiarizing participants with a visually new representation of data
- Teaching participants how to understand and use the Crash Calendar for strategic planning purposes
April 17, 2013
Using Motorcycle Safety Data to Support Safety Programs WMV File
The presenter shared details on Using Motorcycle Safety Data to Support Safety Programs.
- Creating an understanding of the importance of valid data, rigorous evaluation, and how it can applied locally.