Curriculum Support Services
Equipment for presentations is available for loan to University Faculty and Students. There is no cost for curricular events.
- Computer projectors
- Overhead projectors/Visual Presenters
- TV/VCR/DVD combo units
To request equipment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Contact information.
- Indicate whether you are a Medical Student or Faculty/Staff.
- Event name/date/location.
- Event description and agenda.
- Equipment you are requesting and If you need instructions for it.
- Pickup/return date and time.
Curriculum Support Services include:
- Converting lecture slides to digital formats
- Recording lecture audio in digital format
- Location and in-house digital video recording and editing
- Digital video capture for avi files and PowerPoint presentations
- Video and DVD duplication
- Formatting for Digital Streaming
- All student laptops are issued and repaired at the Curriculum Support Services. Any laptop questions should be directed to the Curriculum Support Services at 410.706.7848 or email@example.com
Please use this eUMB Journal Voucher Form when requesting services.
For more information, please call the department at 410.706.3325.