The investigator toolkit is a resource for investigators to use when designing, writing, and organizing their research protocols. The investigator toolkit provides investigators with essential documents and/or tools necessary for conducting research on human subjects. Below are the toolkits available, categorized according to the funding or sponsorship.
- Investigator Manual How-To (Video)
- Investigator Manual
- Worksheets and Checklists
- Reportable New Information Bulletin (Revised 6-28-2011)
- Industry Sponsored Research
- Federal or Other Funded Research
- Investigator Initiated Research
- Consent & Assent Form Templates
- Additional Research Documents
Data Use Agreement (DUA) negotiation/execution is the responsibility of the Office of Research and Administration (ORD). If you wish to have a DUA put in place with a government agency or a non-profit organization, please contact the Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) team (Team A-E) responsible for your Department’s grants & contracts . If you wish to have a DUA put in place with a company, please contact Amshu Siddalingaswamy in the Center for Clinical Trials & Corporate Contracts at 410-706-1932 or email@example.com.