Scholars - Ibrahim Elgendy, MD
Professor of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Benha, Egypt
- Online Course in Protection of Human Research Subjects organized by CITI, 2007
- Ethical Problems of Hepatitis C
- Teaching Medical Ethics to 4th year medical students
- Teaching Human Rights to 3rd year medical students
- Teaching Medical Ethics, Health Research Ethics and Malpractice to postgraduate students at the Faculty of Medicine, Benha University.
- Preparation of curriculum in Bioethics for postgraduate students.
Medical, Ethical, Legal and Religious Aspects of AIDA, DNA and Brain Death.
Presentations at Scientific Conferences
- First international Conference on E-Medicine, Cairo, Egypt, 2007
- Legal, Ethical, and Medical Aspects of Euthanasia, Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences.
- Legal, Ethical, and Medical Aspects of DNA, King Fahd Security College, Saudi Arabia
- Child Abuse, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Benha, Egypt
- Medical Ethics, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Benha, Egypt, 2003
- Family Violence, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University,Cairo, Egypt, 2004
- Brain Death: Naif Arab Acdemy for Security Sciences
- Medicolegal Application of DNA Technology: Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences
- Human Rights for the Undergraduate Students. Chapter:"Human Rights in the Medical Field": Zagazig University, Egypt.
- DNA as an Evidence in front of the Court: Security Research Journal, King Fahd Security College, Saudi Arabia; 2001
- Crime of AIDS Transmission: Security Research Journal, King Fahd Security College, Saudi Arabia, 2002
- DNA and its Role in Disputed Paternity and Sex Determination. Faculty of Law and Shariah, May 2000.
Journal Editorial Tasks:
- Review articles for Life and Security Journal, Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences: Ethics of Moment of Death.
- Arabic Translator, Journal of Emprical Research on Human Research Ethics (JERHRE)