- The House Call Service includes the full range of care, from ambulatory through extended-care, for homebound patients.
- The Employee Health Service evaluates and treats workers' compensation injuries, performs pre-employment physicals and provides primary care to employees. (now at UMaryland Immediate Care)
- Primary Care for the Medically Indigent provides comprehensive primary care to public assistance patients.
- Sports Medicine
- Research based health education and promotion
- Complementary Medicine (acupuncture, homeopathy, etc.) - Kernan site only
For more information about the Department of Family and Community Medicine or to contact one of our family medicine physicians, call the Faculty Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).