Amy S. Kimball
I care for people with lymphoma.
I am interested in helping to develop better treatments.
My principal effort is in opening clinical trials at UMGCC, offering new treatments to people with lymphoma. I also enjoy collaborating with the research labs here.
My most productive collaboration is with Dr. Tonya Webb and members of her lab. Together, we are working to understand how lymphoma suppresses the body's immune response. Dr Webb's lab is exploring ways to restore immune recognition in mouse models of lymphoma. She has some exciting findings that we may some day apply to humans.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- J. Kim, W. Chen, C. Resnick, V. Dilsizian, Q. Chen and A. S. Kimball (In Press). FDG Uptake in Liposclerosing Myxofibrous Tumor causes upstaging of Hodgkin Lymphoma. J Nucl. Med.
- A. Kimball, J. Collins and R. Scilla (2014). A 56-Year-Old Female with Unintentional Weight Loss. Am J Med Sci. PMID: 25079339
- J. Li, W. Sun, P.B. Subrahmanyam, C. Page, K.M. Younger, I.V. Tiper, M. Frieman, A.S. Kimball and T.J. Webb (2014). NKT Cell Responses to B Cell Lymphoma. Med Sci 2(2):82-97. PMID: 24955274
- A.S. Kimball and T.J. Webb (2013). The Roles of Radiotherapy and Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Lymphoma. Mol Cell Pharmacol 5(1):27-38. PMID: 24648864
- Y. Ning, A. Foss, A.S. Kimball, N. Neill, T. Matz, K. Schultz, (2013). Characterization of a case of folliclar lymphoma transformed into B-lymphoblastic leukemia. Molec Cytogenet. 6(1):24. PMID: 23985173
- J. Yared, A. Kimball, M.R. Baer, H. Bahrain, and M. Auerbach (2013). Rituximab maintenance therapy until progression after rituximab and chemotherapy induction in patients with follicular lymphoma. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 13(3):253-7. PMID: 23352637
- J. K. Jasielec, A.S. Kimball, K.S.Cohen, J.P. Kline, A.P. Rapoport, A.M. Petrich, S.P. Thomas, C. Nabhan, L.A. Doyle, W.M. Stadler, T. Karrison, and S.M. Smith (2014). Temsirolimus (TEM) and Lenalidomide (LEN) in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Including in Patients with Prior Exposure to Brentuximab Vedotin (BV): Results from a Phase II Study (NCI8309). ASCO Annual Meeting Abstracts
- S.M. Smith, K. Cohen, J. Kline, J. Zavala, K. Conner, S. Thomas, P. Lesho, L. A. Doyle, W. Stadler, A. Kimball. Phase I Trial of temsirolimus and lenalidomide in patients with relapsed and refractory lymphomas. ASCO Annual Meeting Abstracts, 2012