Dr. Meniru graduated from University of Nigeria medical school, completed a pediatric residency program in Nigeria and was working as a pediatrician prior to relocating to the United States in 2005. In the US, she completed her pediatric residency program in 2010 at Cooper University Hospital in New Jersey and Neonatology fellowship in 2013 in our NICU. She continued her career as a neonatologist here at the University of Maryland. Her research interests include Neonatal infection and immunity, Necrotizing enterocolitis and quality improvement in the NICU.
- 1992: M.B.B.S, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria
Residency & Fellowship
- 2010-2013: Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2007-2010: Pediatric Residency, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- 1997-2003: Pediatric Residency, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2003-2004: Chief Resident: University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
Neonatal infection and immunity, Necrotizing enterocolitis, Quality improvement in the NICU
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.