Application Form & Procedures
The PMR program does not participate in Match Day as typical of other clinical areas. We accept applications through ERAS. You may also apply by assembling the following materials:
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts: both undergraduate and medical school official transcripts are required; should be in a sealed, official envelope.
- Personal Statement: please specify your reasons for selecting residency training in Preventive Medicine and include information about your special skills, interests, and career goals.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Photographs: for identification purposes only; please sign each on the back and enclose with application.
- MCAT scores (GRE scores for foreign medical graduates)
- Three letters of recommendation. One letter should be from your PGY1 Program Director and one should be a Dean’s letter.
Please send this application package to:
Sania Amr, M.D., M.S.
Director, Preventive Medicine Residency Program
University of Maryland at Baltimore
660 W. Redwood St.
Howard Hall Room 133C
Baltimore, MD 21201-1596