Prospective Residents - Application Information
- Graduate of accredited M.D. or D.O. program.
- Have completed at least one year of ACGME-accredited clinical residency training in the U.S.
- Be eligible for medical licensure in State of Maryland.
- Meet minimum Graduate School requirements, including at least 3.0 undergraduate GPA and submission of MCAT or GRE score reports.
- Stipends are set by the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). They are the same for all residents at the same level of training.
- Tuition and fees are covered.
- Travel to at least one scientific meeting per year.
- APTR membership.