For more information about employment opportunities at the School of Medicine, please visit UMB Human Resource Services.
- Bioinformatician, Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics in Cancer Research
- Biostatistician/Assistant or Associate Professor
- Cancer Epidemiologists (hiring at all levels)
- Director, Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics and Director of the Biostatistics Shared Service
- Director, Program of Aging, Trauma, and Emergency Care (PATEC)
- Division of Genomic Epidemiology and Clinical Outcomes: Assistant/Associate Professor
- Division of Gerontology: Associate or Full Professor
- Division of Gerontology: Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor
None at this time.
For more information about all job opportunities on campus please see UMB Human Resource Services.