Many grateful patients and families have been touched by the compassionate care they received by University of Maryland School of Medicine doctors and wish to express their appreciation in a meaningful way that can improve the health of others for years to come. These gifts provide an opportunity for those who want to give something back, and at the same time allow us to advance research, provide quality medical education and impart leading edge patient care, from expert treatment of neurological diseases to state-of-the-art transplant, trauma, and cancer care.
- A Grateful Patient: How Bob Pribble is Helping to Transform Medicine
- A Gift to the Future - Diana Prince and the Frederick Henry Prince Distinguished Professorship in Neurology
- Carluccis’ Generosity and Dedication Spearhead New Advances Against Parkinson's Disease
- Lisa Shulman, MD, Named First Brin Professor of Parkinson's Disease
- Bartley Griffith, MD, Inducted As the First Thomas and Alice Marie Hales Distinguished Professor in Transplant Surgery