ZEISS Campus - Online resource for education in microscopy and digital imaging.
ZEISS Dye and Filter Database - A comprehensive list of the excitation and emission properties of fluorescent dyes, including an interactive dye and filter database.
ImageJ - Free image processing and analysis software.
WikiScope - A public forum for microscopy, spectroscopy, and bioimaging.
www.microscopy.info - A website for news in the field of microscopy.
Confocal Listserv - A list server for all things related to confocal microscopy.
Joining the Confocal Listserver
- Send an e-mail message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU.
- Include the following line: "SUBSCRIBE CONFOCAL firstname lastname".
- Note that this message will be read by a machine, not a human. You'll receive a standard message from the listserver explaining how to send a confirmation message, after which you'll be on the list. The archives of the confocal listserver are available at the Listserver Web Site.
- There is also a two-photon microscopy listserver: connect to the 2-photon Web Site to find out how to subscribe.
- Click here to get information about how to use Listserver commands.