Bookmark and Share

Alcoholic Beverages Policy

All SOM personnel who are organizing an event at which alcohol will be served must be familiar with the UMB alcoholic Beverages Policy and complete a UMB Alcoholic Beverage Permit and Statement of Responsibility form, which must be approved by the Assistant Dean for Operations and Human Services.  Prior to that review, medical students organizing such an event must obtain approval from the Office of Student Affairs, and graduate students must obtain approval from the Office of the Graduate Program in Life Sciences.  Faculty members organizing such events must obtain approval of their department chair.