How to Apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship
Applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident and must hold a PhD, MD, or equivalent degree.
Applicants will be assessed on the quality of their education and research backgrounds, productivity to date, and potential for success. Applicants are expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment to pursuing work in the epidemiology of aging.
To inquire about openings, please contact Ms. Allyson Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-706-2406).
Applicants should send a statement of career goals, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references to Ms. Allyson Hess at email@example.com.
Sample of Positions Obtained by Former Trainees
- Assistant Professor, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Medical Student in MD/PhD Program, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Injury Prevention and Trauma Response, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Senior Epidemiologist, Epidemiology International
- Social Science Research Analyst, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Technical Director, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Toxicologist, Environmental Protection Agency
- Assistant Professor, Butler University
- Associate Professor, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Collegiate Professor, University of Maryland University College
- Health Scientist, Long-Term Care Branch, National Center for Health Statistics
- Instructor, University of Maryland Baltimore