- There are four basic types of change-in-status. If you are considering a change for a faculty member that is not listed on this page please call our office for more details.
- Please submit change-in-status actions in a Yellow folder.
- A change-in-status does not involve a change of rank. Changes in rank are considered promotions. Please refer to the page on promotions on how to proceed.
- A fluctuation in FTE for part time faculty is not a change in status. However, if the change is to 50% FTE or greater than you will need to follow the guidelines for a faculty recruitment.
- All Part-Time and Volunteer appointments should be prefixed with either "Adjunct" or "Clinical".
- Please note that changes to FT status may require approval by the APT Committee, Executive Committee, and Faculty Council.