* The APT Committee considers rank and tenure as two separate actions.
- Clinical Instructor/Fellows are not "true" faculty - please refer to fellow appointments to view the appointment process.
- All academic degrees must be designated as awarded (see Dean’s memo regarding faculty degrees).
- Faculty appointments are processed on a continuous basis.
- All new faculty will be subject to the APT Policy that went into effect July 1, 1998.
- For APT level appointments, allow a total of four to six months for final approval.