(Updated July 8, 2015)
- Reminder: Promotions in rank to Associate Professor or Professor (volunteer, part-time, and full-time), requests to award tenure and requests to move from the non-tenure track to the tenure track at these ranks are due November 11, 2015. Packets must be submitted, using the electronic process, to the Office of Academic Administration by 5:00 p.m. in order to be considered. This is a firm deadline. Packets must be submitted to the Office of Academic Administration by 5:00 p.m. in order to be considered.
- Although the CV is included in the promotion packet, the OAA will request the CV again, in Word format, after the promotion packet is complete with any requested revisions; do not send it separately before it is requested. Be sure to keep a copy of the CV, in Word format, with all requested revisions so it will match the copy in the packet.
- Dean's Memo on Title and Tenure Status
Information for New APT Partners
- If you are a NEW APT Partner for your Department please contact the Office of Academic Administration (x6-2656) for an orientation to the Appointment and Promotion process as soon as possible.
Information for New Faculty
- The library offers an orientation on library services, databases and training. Please visit the library’s website for more information.
Reminders to Current APT Partners
- All appointment, promotion, and change in status packets are now submitted to the OAA electronically, following the instructions for electronic submissions.
- Remember all requested actions need to come to our office first (BRB, 14-008).
- We do not accept packets that are incomplete. Please carefully review the checklist to be sure all guidelines have been followed and all items are included.
- We do not process Interim Appointment paperwork without a complete appointment packet.
- Please keep us up to date on Faculty terminations, changes in faculty email addresses and campus addresses.
- Please let us know of any changes within your department’s Administrative office (email changes, address changes, etc.)