(Updated July 26, 2013)
- Reminder: Promotions in rank to Associate Professor or Professor, recommendations to award tenure and requests to move from the non-tenure track to the tenure track at these ranks are due
November 13, 2013. Packets must be in the Office of Academic Administration by 5:00 p.m. in order to be considered. This is a firm deadline.
- CVs are now accessible to the Executive Committee electronically. The OAA will request the CV electronically at the appropriate time; do not send it before it is requested. Be sure to keep an electronic version with all requested revisions so it will match the hard copy in the packet.
- Dean's Memo on Title and Tenure Status
Information for New APT Contacts
- If you are NEW APT Contact for your Department please contact the Office of Academic Administration (x6-2656) for an orientation to the Appointment and Promotion process as soon as possible.
Information for New Faculty
- The library offers an orientation on library services, databases and training. Please visit the library’s website for more information.
Reminders to Current APT Contacts
- Please contact us if you need Blue (appointment), Red (promotion) or Yellow (change in status) folders.
- Remember all requested actions need to come to our office first (BRB, 14-008).
- We do not accept packets that are incomplete. Please carefully review the checklist to be sure all guidelines have been followed and all items are included.
- We do not process Interim Appointment paperwork without a complete appointment packet.
- Please keep us up to date on Faculty terminations, changes in faculty email addresses and campus addresses.
- Please let us know of any changes within your department’s Administrative office (email changes, address changes, etc.)