EPIC Training and Access
*At this time, the Office of Student Affairs will not authorize students to use the hospital VPN access.
**If you are requesting EPIC Access for student research, you must submit the account request form to your mentor for them to sign off and send to the UMM Help Desk. OSA will not sign off on the form.
All other students: OSA must process your account request form. After completing the form, please email form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-706-8311.
- Account Request Form for EPIC Access: OSA must process your account request form. After completing the form, please email form to email@example.com or fax to 410-706-8311.
- Contact the Help Desk with any issues accessing your account or resetting your password.
- Help Desk: 410-328-HELP (4357) or Helpdesk@umm.edu
Troubleshooting Tips for Online Modules:
- If you are unable to open the modules, close the module and try again.
- If you are using IE 9 or 10 and Windows 8: Click the Tools menu, select Compatibility View Setting, add the website address.
- If you are using IE 8 or below, no compatibility update is applicable.
- The following operating systems and browsers are not supported by the University of Maryland Medical System: Mac OS X, Google Chrome, Firefox