MCTSA - Training & Presentations
MCTSA ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
None at this time.
February 4, 2014
Presenter: Sergeant Christopher Corea, Maryland State Police
This presentation is being shared as a part of the Maryland Traffic Records Coordinating Committee - MVA,MHSO. The presenter for this session is Sgt. Christopher Corea of the Maryland State Police. Anyone interested in traffic safety is encouraged to attend.
Upon completion of this presentation participants will:
- Have obtained an understanding of the Delta Plus application
- Obtained insight about traffic safety from the law enforcement perspective
April 17, 2013
The presenter shared details on Using Motorcycle Safety Data to Support Safety Programs.
- Creating an understanding of the importance of valid data, rigorous evaluation, and how it can applied locally.
February 28, 2013
This presentation shared a new data resource prepared by the National Study Center for Trauma and EMS, Maryland’s Crash Calendar.
- Familiarizing participants with a visually new representation of data
- Teaching participants how to understand and use the Crash Calendar for strategic planning purposes