- Medical school: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, India, 1992.
- Internship: Intern in Preliminary Medicine, Deaconess Hospital, St Louis, Missouri, 1997-1998.
- Residency: Resident and Chief Resident, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St Louis, Missouri 1998-2001.
- Fellowship: Fellow in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, 2001-2002.
- Instructor And Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 2003-2005.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 2005-2006.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore - February 2007 to present.
Lawton JS, Deshpande SP, Zanaboni P, Damiano, Jr.,RJ. Spontaneous atrioventricular groove disruption during off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2005; Vol 79 issue 1: 339-341
McDonald SB, Jacobsohn E, Kopacz DJ, Deshpande S, Helman JD, Francis Salinas, Hall RA. Parasternal block and local anesthetic infiltration with levobupivacaine after cardiac surgery with desflurane: The effect on postoperative pain, pulmonary function, and tracheal extubation times. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2005; 100:25-32.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.