- B.A., 1997: The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD. Biology and English.
- M.D., 2002: New York University School of Medicine. New York, NY.
Post Graduate Education & Training
- Internal Medicine Internship, 2002-2003: Johns Hopkins-Sinai Internal Medicine Program at Sinai Hospital. Baltimore, MD.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency, 2003-2006: Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Baltimore, MD.
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship, 2006-2007: Department of Neurology, University of Maryland School of Medicine. Primary site: Kernan Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Spinal cord injury medicine
- Medically complex rehabilitation
- Dual diagnosis spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury
- Diplomate, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Certification, 2007-2017.
- ABPM&R Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Sub-specialty Board Certification, 2007-2017.
Links of Interest:University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Association of Academic Physiatrists
Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.