I care for people with lymphoma.
I am interested in helping to develop better treatments.
My principal effort is in opening clinical trials at UMGCC, offering new treatments to people with lymphoma. I also enjoy collaborating with the research labs here.
My most productive collaboration is with Dr. Tonya Webb and members of her lab. Together, we are working to understand how lymphoma suppresses the body's immune response. Dr Webb's lab is exploring ways to restore immune recognition in mouse models of lymphoma. She has some exciting findings that we may some day apply to humans.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- J. Yared, A. Kimball, M.R.Baer, H.Bahrain and M.Auerbach (2013). Rituximab Maintenance Therapy until progression after rituximab and chemotherapy induction in patients with follicular lymphoma. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk S2152-2650(in press).
- J. Yared and A. Kimball (2013) The role of high dose chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplant in peripheral T-cell lymphoma: A review of the literature and new perspectives, Cancer Treatment Reviews, 39(1):51-9.
- S. Smith, K. Cohen, J. Kline, J. Zavila, Conner, S. Thomas, P. Lesho, L. Doyle, W. Stadler, T. Karrison, A. Kimball. Phase I trial of temsirolimus and lenalidomide in patients with relapsed/refractory lymphomas. J CLin Onc 30, 2012 (Abst 8075) 4. C. Morrison, M.R.Baer, D.P.Zandberg, A. Kimball and E. Davila (2011). Effects of Toll-like receptor signals in T-cell neoplasms. Future Oncol. 7, 309-320.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.