- Tufts University, BS in Biology and French, 1983
- Medical School: Yale University, 1987
- Internship/Residency: Pediatrics, Rainbow Babies' and Children's Hospital, 1987-89 and 1990-91
- Private practice pediatrics, 1991-1993
- Case Western Reserve University, General Academic Pediatrics, 1993-2004
- University of Maryland, Pediatric Education, 2005-present
Medical Student Education
Lewin LO, Lanken P. "Longitudinal Small Group Learning during the First Clinical Year." Fam Med. 2004;36 Suppl(January):S83-88.
Lewin LO, Olson CA, Goodman KW, Kokotailo PK. "UME-21 and Teaching Ethics: A Step in the Right Direction." Fam Med. 2004;36 Suppl(January): S36-S42.
Lewin LO, Cole-Kelly K, Greenfield M. Ethics, Professionalism, and Communication Skills: A Longitudinal Small Group Course for Third Year Medical Students. Acad. Med. 2001;76: 511.
Lewin LO, Agneberg B, Alexander GC. A Course in End-of-Life Care for Third Year Medical Students. Acad. Med. 2000;57(5):519-20.
Lewin LO, Papp KK, Hodder SL, Workings MG, Glover P, Headrick LA.The Primary Care Track at Case Western Reserve University: Student Performance in an Integrated Third Year. Acad. Med. 1999;84Supplement(January): S82-89