Research Interests• Childhood aggression
• Polypharmacy issues in child psychiatry
• Youth violence prevention
Clinical Speciality• Family therapy interventions
• Attachment issues
• Complex psychiatric comorbidity
• Trauma related disorders
• University of Maryland at Baltimore & Sheppard Pratt
Psychiatry Residency and Child Fellowship Training, May 2002
Ginsburg Fellow, Clarence Schultz Award
• University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Medicine, May 1997
Eugene Brody Award
• University of Maryland, B.S. in Psychology, May 1993
• Pruitt, D, Reeves, G (In Press). Childhood Adjustment Disorders. In J. M. Weiner (Ed.), Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 3rd edition.
• Reeves, G. (In Press). Resident experience of patient suicide. J of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.