Cyclic Therapy Pilot Study of the Combination Sustiva/3TC/Tenofovir/HU: Can Treatment Targeted at the Resting Cell Pool Cause the Delay of Viral Rebound, Allowing for Improved Strategies of Cyclic Therapy?
A Phase I Pilot Study of an Antiretroviral Bridging Regimen in Highly Experienced Patients Unable to Achieve Viral suppression
A Study to Probe the Safety and Durability of Tenofovir and a Cell Cycle Agent to Maintain Viral Suppression.
Viral Decay Kinetics During Induction Therapy With or Without the Use of Fuzeon in HAART-naïve Patients with Advanced HIV
Cell Cycle Independent Antiretroviral Therapy: Once Daily Combination of Nevirapine, 3TC, and Tenofovir
· Amoroso A., Davis C., Redfield R “Antiretroviral Therapy In
· Heredia A, Amoroso A, Davis C, et al “Rapamycin causes down-regulation of CCR5 and accumulation of anti-HIV Beta chemokines: An approach to suppress R5 strains of HIV-1. PNAS 2003
· Heredia A, Davis C, Amoroso A, Dominique JK, Le N, Klingebiel E, Reardon E, Zella D, Redfield RR. Induction of G1 Cell Cycle Arrest in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells Results in Increased Extracellular Levels of RANTES, MIP-1∞ and MIP-1β: a Strategy to Inhibit Replication of R5 strains of HIV-1. Proc. Nat’l. Acad. Sci. USA, 2003;100:4179-4184
· Gilliam B, Amoroso A, Davis C, Redfield R “The Role of Antiretroviral Therapy in
· Amoroso, Anthony; Spencer, Derek E; Redfield, RR. Improving on success: what treating the urban poor in
· Heredia A, Davis, CE Jr, Amoroso A, Taylor G, Le N, Bamba D, Redfield RR. In Vitro Suppression of latent HIV-1 activation by Vitamin E: potential clinical implications. AIDS 2005, May 20;19(8):836-7.