Cyclic Therapy Pilot Study of the Combination Sustiva/3TC/Tenofovir/HU: Can Treatment Targeted at the Resting Cell Pool Cause the Delay of Viral Rebound, Allowing for Improved Strategies of Cyclic Therapy?
A Phase I Pilot Study of an Antiretroviral Bridging Regimen in Highly Experienced Patients Unable to Achieve Viral suppression
A Study to Probe the Safety and Durability of Tenofovir and a Cell Cycle Agent to Maintain Viral Suppression.
Viral Decay Kinetics During Induction Therapy With or Without the Use of Fuzeon in HAART-naïve Patients with Advanced HIV
Cell Cycle Independent Antiretroviral Therapy: Once Daily Combination of Nevirapine, 3TC, and Tenofovir
· Amoroso A., Davis C., Redfield R “Antiretroviral Therapy In Africa” In EssexM. And Souleymane M, eds. AIDS in Africa 2002.
· Heredia A, Amoroso A, Davis C, et al “Rapamycin causes down-regulation of CCR5 and accumulation of anti-HIV Beta chemokines: An approach to suppress R5 strains of HIV-1. PNAS 2003
· Gilliam B, Amoroso A, Davis C, Redfield R “The Role of Antiretroviral Therapy in Asia” In Essex M and Yichen L, eds AIDS in Asia 2004
· Amoroso, Anthony; Spencer, Derek E; Redfield, RR. Improving on success: what treating the urban poor in America can teach us about improving antiretroviral programs in Africa. AIDS, 18 Supplement 3:S39-S43, June 2004.
· Heredia A, Davis, CE Jr, Amoroso A, Taylor G, Le N, Bamba D, Redfield RR. In Vitro Suppression of latent HIV-1 activation by Vitamin E: potential clinical implications. AIDS 2005, May 20;19(8):836-7.