- 2004 - BS, Psychology; BA, Biology, University of Richmond
- 2008 - MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 2008-2009 - Internship, Internal Medicine, Harbor Hospital
- 2009-2012 - Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Maryland Medical Center
- 2012-2013 - Fellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital
Pediatric Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
Stephens, C., (*) Kahntroff, S., and Dutton, R(#). "The success of emergency endotracheal intubation in trauma patients: a 10-year experience at a major adult trauma referral center." Anesthesia & Analgesia 109.3 (2009): 866-872.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.