- 1992: M.B.B.S, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria
Residency & Fellowship
- 2010-2013: Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2007-2010: Pediatric Residency, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- 1997-2003: Pediatric Residency, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2003-2004: Chief Resident: University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
Neonatal infection and immunity, Necrotizing enterocolitis, Quality improvement in the NICU
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.