Xiangfei Cheng received B.M in China in 1983 and Ph.D in Sweden in 1995. He worked as postdoctor in Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Immunology of Heart Transplant:
- Allograft: Protection of Rejection in Cellular and molecular Level
- Xenograft: Analysis of Coagulation and Explore Treatment to Improve Balance of Coagulation and Fibrinolysis
- Stem Cell Expansion, Differentiation and Engraftment; Gene Therapy of Cancer.
- Regulation of Surface Proteinase and Signal Transduction of Serpin-Proteinase Complex by LRP (a member of LDL Receptor Family).
- Tissue Plasminogen Actovator (tPA) and it's Receptors:
- Study on tPA interaction with receptor on the endothelial cells membrane and purify the tPA receptor from endothelial cells membrane.
- Study on relationship between structure and function of tPA
- Constitute of cDNA Library with Phage lamda gt11 and Expression of Sperm Membrane Protein from Recombinant DNA
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.