- 1995: BA, Political Science, New York University College of Arts and Science
- 1999: MPH, New York University School of Education
- 2002: Post Baccalaureate Premedical Certificate, City College of New York
- 2007: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 2008: Internship, Internal Medicine, Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- 2008-2011: Residency, Anesthesiology, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- 2001-2012: Fellowship, Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Children’s National Medical Center
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.