- Graduate: Rawalpindi Medical College, Pakistan
- Residency / Chief Resident: Nassau University Medical Center,NY
- Nephrology Fellowship: Beth Israel Medical Center, NY
- Critical Care Fellowship: Montefiore Medical Center, NY
- AKI in ICU setting
- Acute Inpatient Dialysis
- Critical Care Nephrology in Trauma Setting
Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine
Abstract: "Variations in Albumin as a predictor of hospitalizations in hemodialysis patients" Farhan Ali, MD, Tomasz Blaszczak, MD, Nandini Sharma, MD, Leah Balsam*,MD.Dept. Of Nephrology, NUMC ,NY. ACP Downstate Conference, Official Publication of ACP, March, 2006
Abstract: "A Simplified, Reliable method of Estimating Creatinine Clearance" Farhan Ali, MD, Adin Boldur, MD, James Winchester, MD, D.A. Feinfeld*, MD, Dept. Of Nephrology, Beth Israel Medical Center, NY. JASN , Vol. 17; Nov. 2006
Original Article: "A simple bedside equation to estimate Creatinine Clearance" Farhan Ali, MD, Adin Boldur, MD, James Winchester, MD, Peter Homel,MD, D.A. Feinfeld, MD*, Dept. Of Nephrology, Beth Israel Medical Center, NY. J Nephrol. 2010 Jul-Aug;23(4):408-14.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.