Ph.D. - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ma B, et al. Perna NT. 2014. Identification of host-microbe interaction factors in the genomes of soft rot-associated pathogens Dickeya dadantii 3937 and Pectobacterium carotovorum WPP14 with supervised machine learning. BMC Genomics. 15:508.
- Fadrosh DW*, Ma B*, Gajer P, Sengamalay N, Ott S, Brotman RM, Ravel J. 2014. An Improved Dual-Indexing Approach for Multiplexed 16S rRNA Gene Sequencing on the Illumina MiSeq Platform. Microbiome. 2:6.
- Robinson CK, Wierzchos J, Black C, Crits-Christoph A, Ma B, Ravel J, Ascaso C, Artieda O, Valea S, RoldÃ¡n M, GÃ³mez-Silva B, DiRuggiero J. 2014. Microbial diversity and the presence of algae in halite endolithic communities are correlated to atmospheric moisture in the hyper-arid zone of the Atacama Desert. Environmental Microb. DOI: 10.1111/1462-2920.12364
- Yu G, Fadrosh D, Ma B, Ravel J. and Geodert JJ. 2014. Anal microbiota profiles in HIV-positive and HIV-negative MSM. AIDS. 28.
- Ravel J, Brotman RM, Gajer P, Ma B, Nandy M, Fadrosh DW, Sakamoto J, Koenig S, Fu L, Zhou X, Hickey RJ, Schwebke JR, and Forney LJ. 2013. Daily temporal dynamics of vaginal microbiota before, during and after episodes of bacterial vaginosis. Microbiome. 1:29 6. Baumler DJ, Ma B, Reed JL, and Perna NT. 2013. Inferring ancient metabolism using ancestral core metabolic models of enterobacteria. BMC Systems Biology 7 (1), 46
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.