Education and Training
- Patient Safety and Quality Officer, Intermountain Healthcare Institute for Healthcare Delivery Research Advanced Training Program, November 2012.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship Training, Division of Neonatology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2008-2011
- Pediatric Residency Training, Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2005-2008
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2001-2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Italian Studies, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1996-2000
Prenatal counseling, infant immunizations
Clinical Quality Improvement Officer, Director of the Prenatal Consult Service, OB-NICU Liaison
Golden WC, Cristofalo E, Hillman BA, Hughes Driscoll C, “Chapter 5: Newborn” in: Rudolph’s Self-Assessment and Board Review, 1st Edition. Cabana MD, Haftel HM, Kaiser S, O’Brien JS. Eds. (McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, New York, NY). [In press]
Davili Z, Johar S, Hughes C, Kveselis D, Hoo J. Succinate Dehydrogenase Deficiency Associated with Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Ventricular Noncompaction. Eur J Pediatr. 2007 Aug; 166(8):867-70
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.