- 1996 - Diploma, Paramedic Technology, DeKalb Technical Institute
- 1998 - BA, Biology and Anthropology, Emory University
- 2002 - MPH, Environmental and Occupational Health, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
- 2006 - MD, Mercer University School of Medicine
- 2006-2007 - Internship, Preliminary Internal Medicine, Mercy Medical Center
- 2007-2010 - Residency, Department of Anesthesiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 2010-2011 - Fellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.