- 1999: B.A. in Biological Sciences (summa cum laude), State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2003: M.D., State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- 2003-2004: Internship in Pediatrics, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at New Brunswick, New Brunswick, NJ
- 2004-2006: Residency in Pediatrics, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
- 2006-2009: Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.