- 2003-2007: M.D.; University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 2007-2010: Residency; Department of Internal Medicine, University of Maryland Medical Center
- 2010-2011: Chief Resident; Department of Internal Medicine, University of Maryland Medical Center
- 2011-2013: Fellowship; Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes including the use of continuous glucose monitors and insulin pumps
- Thyroid disease including thyroid biopsy
- General endocrine disorders including pituitary and calcium disorders
She will be seeing patients in the Diabetes Center and General Endocrine Clinic, as well as performing thyroid biopsies in the Greenebaum Cancer Center.
New patients can call 410-328-6584 to schedule appointments for diabetes and 410-706-4749 to schedule general endocrinology and thyroid biopsy appointments.
Lamos EM, Stein SA, Davis SN. Combination glibenclamide-metformin HCl for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Expert Opinion on Pharmacother. 2012;(17):2545-54.
Stein SA, Lamos EM, Davis SN. A review of the efficacy and safety of oral hypoglycemic agents. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2013; 12(2):153-75.
Lamos EM, Younk LM, Davis SN. Canagliflozin, an inhibitor of sodium glucose co-transporter 2, for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Expert Opin On Drug Metab. 2013; Jun;9(6):763-75.
Lamos EM, Stein SA, Davis SN. Sulfonylureas and meglitinides: historical and contemporary issues. Panminerva Medica. Accepted, 2013.
Konig M, Lamos EM, Stein SA. An Insight into the Recent Diabetes Trials: What is the Best Approach to Prevent Macrovascular and Microvascular Complications?. Current Diabetes Reviews. Accepted, 2013.
Lamos E, Fairchild E. Endocrinology. In: Wolfsthal SD (ed.) National Medical Series Medicine. 7th Edition. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkens, Baltimore, MD. 2011.
Stein S, Lamos E, Quartuccio M, Chandraskaran S, Ionica N, Steinle N. Food Intake and Preference. In: Diet Quality: An Evidence Based Approach, Volume 1. Humana Press, New York, NY. In Press, 2013.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.