- MD: University of Pittsburgh 2001
- Internship: Western Pennsylvania Hospital 2002
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical System - Radiology 2006
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Medical System - Emergency Radiology 2007
- Certifications: ABR Diagnostic Radiology 2006, continuous MOC
Diagnostic imaging of trauma and nontraumatic emergencies
Alexis Boscak is an assistant professor of radiology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, director of the Trauma and Emergency Radiology fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center, and a member of the Trauma and Emergency Radiology section of the UMMC Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, providing around-the-clock clinical radiology coverage to the University of Maryland Medical Center and the R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
Lab Techniques and Equipment:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.