- 1992 – 1996: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 1997 – 2001: Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, Doctor of Medicine
Post Graduate Education and Training
- 2001 – 2002: Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC, Internship in Internal Medicine.
- 2002 – 2006: University of Chicago, Department of Radiation and Cellular Oncology, Chicago IL, Residency in Radiation Oncology
- 2005: Institute Curie, Paris, France, One month externship in Radiation Oncology under direct supervision of Dr. Alain Fourquet for additional training in breast cancer treatment, brachytherapy techniques and proton beam therapy
- 2005: Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Holland, One month externship in Radiation Oncology under direct supervision of Dr. Harry Bartelink for additional training in breast cancer treatment and cone beam CT
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
Mehta N, Silverberg (Citron) WK. The Role of Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Gliomas. Expert Rev Neurother. 2005 Nov (6 Suppl):S51-61. Review.
Chmura SJ, Silverberg (Citron) W, Weichselbaum, RR. Principles and Applications of Radiation Oncology. In: Richie JP, D’Amico AV, eds. Urologic Oncology, Elsevier Inc., 2005 (ISBN 0-7216-0003-4).
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.