• Graduate of Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, Ohio) with an MD/PhD in 2001.
• Diagnostic Radiology Residency at the Cleveland Clinic (Graduate 2006).
• Interventional Radiology Fellowship at the University of Maryland (2006-2007).
• Assistant Professor of Radiology at the University of Pittsburgh (2007-2008).
• Rejoined the Department of Radiology at the University of Maryland in July 2008.
Research Interests:Primary and Metastatic Hepatic Neoplasms, Pancreatic Cancer
Clinical Speciality:Interventional Radiology with a particular clinical interest in Interventional Oncology, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, and Biliary interventions
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.