Dr. Conti is a cardiothoracic (hearts) anesthesiologists who now works in the field of trauma anesthesiology exclusively. Her research interests have followed that course.
- 1998: BS, Bio-Medical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School of Engineering
- 2003: MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine, St. Georges, Grenada
- 2003-2004: Internship, Internal Medicine, Mercy Hospital
- 2004-2007: Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Maryland Medical Center
- 2007-2008: Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, University of Maryland Medical Center
Trauma, Anesthesiology, Critical Care
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.