Personal History:* Graduate of King Edward Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan.
* Early training in UK, 1966
* Pediatric Residency Training: Chief Resident, Pediatrics, UMMC, 1968-1969.
* Appointed Associate Professor of Pediatrics, 1974
Have served Baltimore an Maryland children since I first came to the US in 1966. Gratefully acknowledge UM medical students' interest in community service programs and my time as their preceptor.
Research Interests:* Health Care of Blind Children
* Sexual Abuse of Children <12 Years of Age
* Primary Health Care Training of Pediatricians
* Health Care of Pregnant School Girls
Clinical Speciality:* General Pediatrics - Attending in Peds Outpatient Clinc and Peds Emergency
* Primary Health Care of Children
* Community Pediatric programs for Pediatric Residents and Medical Students
* Rotations in State Health Department/Health Care of Juveniles in Detention
* Health Care of Children with Disabilities/Health Care of Blind Children
* Health Care of Pregnant Teenage School Girls and their Babies
Grants and Contracts:
Pediatric Primary Care Residency Training Program, Oct 1 1977 to Sept.1982; Prevention of Venereal Disease and Sexual Abuse of Children in Baltimore City; Maryland High-Risk Infant Follow-Up Demonstration Program, 7/1/1983 to 6/30/1986; Maryland Regional Community Health Nurse Training Program; Service Contracts, Juvenile Justice Department.
Health Care of Maryland's Blind Children, Maryland State Medical Journal, Feb1974.
Sexual Abuse of Young Children<12 Years of Age; Clinical Pediatrics, May 1983.
A Unique School Health Program in a School for Pregnant Teenagers: Journal of School Health. 44:303-306.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.