Help Fund the Future of Cancer Treatment
The Department of Radiation Oncology plays a critical, life-saving role for patients at the University of Maryland. Your financial support for enhancing academic, research, and clinical activities is essential to this program.
The Department of Radiation Oncology is one of the world’s leading treatment, research, and training centers with the most advanced treatment modalities available. Your gift may support the following:
- Funding for the Radiation Oncology Program of Excellence will allow our specialists to bring their cutting-edge innovations to the bedside where they may directly improve patient outcomes.
- Whether it’s endowing a professorship to support world-class faculty and research, bringing leading experts to campus to share their knowledge, or in clinical care, your gift can be designated toward the area of greatest need in the department.
- A gift to the Education Fund will help support trainees’ educational conferences, events, externships, and fellowships to promising young clinicians and researchers.
- The Virtual Needs Pantry is used to assist patients experiencing financial difficulty with needs such as transportation, housing, and medications. Gifts to the Magic Castle Fund provide special wishes to seriously ill pediatric patients.
- You may also recognize your physician with a gift that can go towards the work of your doctor.
If you would like to learn more about supporting the growth and advancement of the Department of Radiation Oncology please contact: